We are looking to add a new broker trainee for our fast paced Insurance Brokerage. You may have graduated with bills to pay and took the first job that could help you do that. It’s now been a year or two and you’re looking for something you can sink your teeth into and turn into a long term career. If this sounds like you, we may have the position you’re looking for.
Qualifications for the successful applicant include:
- College or University graduate;
- strong math and vocabulary skills and excited to continue your education in a new field;
- not afraid of hard work;
- honest, friendly and empathetic;
- a good listener but you are also happy to contribute to the conversation;
- involved in the community (this may include sports, music/arts, hobby's or community service, anything that indicates that it's important for you to be part of your community);
- insurance experience is not required.
The initial training role will include various administrative duties such as:
- covering off on reception;
- data input;
- marketing support and
- contacting the insurance companies we represent.
You would also be required to complete approved insurance courses in a specified time period and continue your education throughout your career.
The end goal would be for you to become a licensed Insurance Broker who manages a customer’s complete insurance needs. This includes servicing their current insurance products and recommending new products to suit their individual needs.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and pension. Once you become a licensed broker you will also receive performance based compensation for expanding your customer base.
If you would like to learn more about our culture please visit us on facebook.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please forward your resume to email@example.com
Colley Insurance is committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture that embraces diversity and removes barriers. Please notify us of any reasonable accommodation or communication supports that may be required to ensure our application, assessment and selection process is accessible.