Ho Ho Hold up… How many days until Christmas?!
Whatever it is that you celebrate, the holiday season is quickly approaching! After the decorations, shopping, wrapping, baking (and eating) it may seem like there’s not much else to do but sit back and relax with your friends and family. Whether you’re at a wild party or having a quiet night in, Colley Insurance wants to help keep you and your loved ones safe this Holiday season! A few things to remember during this magical time of year:
1. If you celebrate Christmas (and you have a real tree) try to keep it away from heat sources and remember to water it frequently! You don’t want your light show to be coming from a tree that’s set fire!
2. If you’re heading out to holiday parties and intend to indulge in some adult-eggnog or other alcoholic beverages ALWAYS plan ahead with either a designated driver or a cab ride home.
3. Another thing to remember when you’re out for the night is to keep the illusion that you’re still at home. Keep outdoor lights on and have someone check up on the house if you’ll be gone for a few days.
4. Stay safe while driving – be extra cautious especially when road conditions are poor.
5. Most importantly: spend time with family and friends – laugh, eat, dance, celebrate and be merry.
The Colley Insurance family would like to wish you and your family a safe, happy and healthy holiday season.