Ontario Landlord Insurance

When Apartment building owners experience a loss to their property it can be disastrous for several reasons. Not only do they have to replace the structure but they also have to make up the loss of income from rents that are uncollectible due to damaged units. Does your insurance cover you for both of these risks?

As an apartment owner in Ontario and the surrounding area you may also be held liable for injury to your tenant's and visitor's or damage to their property. One of the most common types of claims an apartment owner experiences is for slip and falls. Has your insurance broker helped you to recognize the types of hazards that can lead to these types of claims?

You're probably wondering how much this type of comprehensive coverage will cost? Surprisingly little when compared to how much you have at risk.

Rental Property Insurance makes sense for anyone who owns an apartment building because it can cover major disasters like fire or windstorms, liability from lawsuits that can come from property damage or bodily injury claims and it can also protect your income if disaster does strike.

You've worked hard to build your income tenant by tenant, don't let one event take it all away.

Here are two reasons to get started right now!

  1. It's never to soon to make sure your source of income is protected -- cover your apartments from disasters, lawsuits and income loss.
  2. A no-risk quote can give you peace of mind right away. Just fill out the form right now and we'll get back to you with the coverage you need and a very affordable quote.