Ontario Commercial Auto Insurance
Your business vehicles may or may not be the primary tool your business uses to generate sales, but its likely they represent one of your most significant expenses and exposures to loss. Insurance is no small part of that expense so it makes sense to ensure that you are getting the proper coverage without paying more than you need to.
Commercial Auto Insurance has different risks than personal Car Insurance. Not only will your business likely be responsible for more vehicles than you are personally but you will also have a variety of drivers who change more frequently than on your personal policy. You do everything you can to hire responsible drivers but every once in a while someone with driving habits that don't meet your standards slips in. It's one thing to have a family member affect your personal insurance but having a poor driver on your Commercial Vehicle Insurance can jeopardize your entire business.
You need to make sure that your coverage levels are high enough to protect your business and you personally from any claims, even not-at-fault claims, that can be devastating.
Worried about costs? Don't be. Commercial Auto Insurance is remarkably inexpensive -- especially given how important the protection is to your business.
Your policy can cover all of the following risks:
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Temporary Replacement Vehicle
- Medical Payments
- Loss of earnings
- Uninsured Motor Vehicle
- Attendant care and Rehabilitation
Ontario Commercial Vehicle Insurance is available to any business owner who owns vehicles used for a commercial purpose. Coverage protects owners against damage and liability claims.
Here are two reasons to get started right away!
- It's always great to understand and review your current coverage levels -- there may be an opportunity to reduce your costs and expand your coverage.
- It's easy to get a no-risk quote. Simply fill out this short form and we'll get back to you within a day with a surprisingly affordable Commercial Vehicle Insurance quote.