Motorsports Insurance

Are you confident that you and your power sports vehicle are covered when you're out riding? Do insurance requirements differ when you're on your own property or when you take your sports vehicle off it. Is there any coverage if you operate your vehicle on any part of the road? Without a great Motorsports Insurance policy tailored to your needs you may be leaving a lot to risk.

Colley Insurance offers insurance solutions that are tailored for your vehicle and needs, so you don't have to worry when you're out enjoying your motorcycle, boat, atv or snowmobile.

A great Powersports Insurance policy provides coverage for both your vehicle and gives you additional medical and liability coverage for any accidents. When you take your power sports vehicle away off your property, you need a policy that can protect it from theft and fire--this is coverage only available with specific Motorsports Insurance.

You may be concerned about the costs but it's actually quite inexpensive to cover your vehicle and protect yourself.

You may feel that your power sports vehicle is covered by your Homeowners Insurance policy. Your homeowner's policy will generally exclude liability coverage for the operation of motorized vehicles so whether you are on your own property or riding one of Ontario's many trails you will need specific insurance to cover you for bodily injury or for injury or property damage to someone else.

Powersports Insurance in Guelph is available to recreational users of power sports vehicles such as motorcycles, dirt bikes, atv's, snowmobiles or watercraft. It offers comprehensive vehicle coverage and enhanced medical and liability coverage suited to your needs.

Here are two reasons to act now!

  1. Don't take another trip without the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is protected against theft and that you have the medical care you need.
  2. You can get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out the form and we'll get back to you with a surprisingly affordable quote for your Powersports Insurance policy.

For more information on requirements for operating Off Road vehicles or Snowmobiles in Ontario please go to: